- AlpacaJapan Co., Ltd. and its members, officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively “Alpaca”) provides this website (“Site”) for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in our Site constitutes a solicitation or recommendation on investment, or investment, legal, tax, financial or any other advice.
- Alpaca takes due care in providing information in the Site, however, Alpaca disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, all warranties of accuracy, recentness, completeness, usefulness and merchantability of any content available on the Site. You are responsible for your decision of making any investment and it is at your own risk. Alpaca also disclaims for any reason all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, all warranties regarding inaccuracy of information in the Site, alteration of data by a third party and failure caused by data download, etc.
- Information in the Site may be changed without notice. Please note that Alpaca may suspend or terminate any or all operation of the Site. Alpaca is not responsible for any damage caused by change or removal of contents, or unavailability, unusableness of the Site.
- When you move to an external site via links or banners on the Site, Alpaca is not responsible in any sense for any information and service, etc., provided in such external site.
- Our business is mainly composed of two domains:
- 1. One is providing software service based on our expertise of algorithm, which is not necessarily subject to Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan (“FIEA”)
- 2. The other is investment advising and agency business defined by the FIEA. This business is conducted by Alpaca pursuant to an investment advisory contract with its clients.